The most credible regional awards in the public relations industry, the PRide Awards recognise and reward outstanding work across nine UK regions and nations. They are a celebration of exceptional talent and a reflection of public relations best practice. Only the highest calibre of experts, drawn from the very top of their fields are selected to judge our awards. Winning a PRide Award demonstrates the value of your work to your clients or board and marks you out as an industry leader in your region.
We are immensely proud of winning a CIPR PRide award. It’s a powerful endorsement from our professional peers for work that we’ve done. The bar is set extremely high, so winning means that we really feel we have performed at the highest level. We know that awards are also important to prospective new clients when they are searching for new agencies.
Giselle Dye, Director, Pagoda PR
Last year we received more than 130 entries and 360 industry professionals came together to celebrate the best campaign, strategies and teams of the year. We are looking forward to seeing even more outstanding work in the 2015 awards. There are 24 categories covering multiple disciplines and sectors; find out more and enter here.
Dates for your diary
27 March – Pride Awards open for entry
10 June – Standard entry deadline (6pm)
17 June – Late entry deadline (6pm)
17 July -Shortlist announced
8 October – Scotland PRide Awards dinner, Marriot Hotel, Glasgow
The 2014/15 annual report from the Scotland committee can be viewed as a PDF here.
The draft annual accounts of the CIPR Scotland Group to December 2014 can be viewed as a PDF here.
The Annual General Meeting of the Scotland Group of the Chartered Institute of Public Relations (CIPR) will be held on Tuesday 24th March 2015 starting at 6.30pm. it will take place at The Waldorf Astoria Edinburgh – The Caledonian on Princes Street. All members are invited to attend and should RSVP by booking a ticket through our Eventbrite page. Rob Brown FCIPR – CIPR President Elect, founding chair of the Social Media Panel and managing partner of communications agency Rule 5 – will be our guest speaker for the evening. Rob will discuss the impact of digital and social channels on the profession. The AGM will consider the following agenda:
- To receive apologies for absence
- To approve the minutes of the Annual General Meeting held on Thursday 10 March 2014 (Scotland AGM 2014 Minutes – Draft)
- To consider and adopt the Annual Accounts (to be tabled)
- To receive the report from the Chair of CIPR Scotland Group followed by questions
- Election of Office Bearers. Applications are invited for the position of Chair, Vice Chair, Secretary and Treasurer via the cipr-scotland-agm-2015-committee-nominations-form (Word doc) before noon on Monday 16 March 2015
- Election of new Committee Members (nominations invited as above)
- Chair priorities for 2015/16
- To consider any other business
Doors open at 6pm. The meeting will start promptly at 6.30pm. Following the AGM drinks and refreshments will be served. A full agenda and copy of the annual report will be made available here ahead of the meeting. Any apologies should be sent to email@example.com