The CIPR Scotland blog is not just a site to keep you updated with CIPR Scotland news and events. It is now a place to share ideas and share your passion for communications.
We want you to spark a great debate, to be seen as innovator or grow as a thought leader in our Scottish PR community.
To help, we are now opening this site to guest blogs. Each member of the CIPR Scotland committee will be contributing throughout the year but we would like to feature your posts too.
Why be a guest PR blogger?
- You are an established blogger looking for relevant back link and to get your voice heard by a new audience.
- You have just started blogging and would like to introduce yourself to other PR professionals.
- You are not a blogger. You have the urge to get something off your chest or a great thought to share but don’t want the hassle of keeping up a regular blog.
Every guest blog post will be:
- Highlighted and promoted to the Scottish PR community via this website, RSS and occasional newsletters
- Syndicated to the CIPR Conversation (If you would prefer it under your name we can show you how)
- Promoted via the CIPR Scotland twitter account, LinkedIn Group and Facebook page
- Written to incorporate a brief author profile which will include links to your own websites and social media sites.
What we are looking for:
- The post needs to be original or, at the very least, a heavily amended version of another piece.
- If you work, live or practice PR inScotlandit can about any aspect of PR or communications.
- We will accept posts from outside ofScotlandbut they must specifically be about PR and Comms inScotland. Sorry but there has to be a cut off point and there are lot more other sites if your post is very general. If you think this is unfair and you have something great to offer don’t be afraid to contact us.
- We won’t accept blatant commercial promotions nor will we carry adverts for you. If you are hoping to promote an event or workshop please be creative in your approach.
So if you have something to share please send it to email@example.com